Friday, August 30, 2013

You are never to old to indulge in an AOCO Party

  This adventure was sent to us by one of our followers:

..... we were at a friend's farm out in the country for a Memorial Day celebration and were  advised that there were in reality 2 events.
      The first was out at his picnic grounds were his friends from the vehicle collectors assoc were giving tours of armored personnel carrier, Sherman tank and a DUKW amphibious vehicle with his daughters providing daycare and games for the kiddies.
     The second event was a AOCO ( adults only clothing optional) party inside his barn where he had a swimming pool installed.
   My wife and I opted for event #2.
I knew from past experience that our host was a CB6000 wearer so I had no problem swimming in the nude the most interesting thing was that of the 12 couples ranging in ages from mid 30's to (us and host) in the late 60-early 70's 9 of the 12 were in CBs from lockeduplove.com. 1 curve, 1-CB5000, the rest CB6000 and CB6000s.
   The wives started chatting and explained to the wives of the men who weren't wearing CBs why, how and what.
   One of the other men a salesman for Honda aviation admitted that since he traveled it would be a good idea to make his wife feel better since another pilot who worked with him had just gotten divorced after he gave his wife VD acquired from a "professional Lady".
  it was a great time and after a great "test" of his new wet bar in the "pool barn" we hooked our Airstream travel trailer up to his utilities .

Unfortunately, last week I had a medical event that landed me in the hospital for 4 days.
    It was what is called a TIA or mini stroke. we caught it in time so no damage.
    When I arrived at the hospital I(we) had forgotten about the fact that  I was locked into a CB6000s and the key was at home.
    When one has an event such as this it is part of the protocol that you are examined from head to foot to ensure no visible blood clots or bruises from when I fell.
   It was then the CB was discovered by a nurse the young nurse was stunned, while the older nurse said, "oh, that's a CB6000 my husband wears one and I hold the key when he travels with his construction company."
  She then looked up at my wife who was obviously embarassed and said," It's no big thing, but would please bring the key when you come back tomorrow. That way if he has another episode and we have to cath him I don't have to cut the pin."
  Then she nudged my wife and said," Besides all those young nurses can feel safer now!"
  During the night the senior nurse brought 3 new nurses by to take vital signs and check out the CB.
  I ended up answering questions about comfort, and why.
  I thought my best statement about the "why" was
   " you must understand this is not something my wife did to me or forced me into.
     It is something WE did to keep our sex life interesting, deal with erectal dysfunction .
     It is something that WE did for us.
     I put it on, I locked it and I gave her the key as sort of the ultimate wedding ring a symbol of our love faith and trust."
     Have a happy ( and safe) 4th of July.
Sent in by a very satisfied husband.