Friday, October 4, 2013

Diary of a Husband in Chastity


OK, almost 9PM Friday night. I've been locked in chastity for about a week, aside from an "earned" release on Wednesday night. I thought I would be released tonight, and probably would be, but she didn't say so.
We started watching TV during a foot massage and she fell asleep. I don't want to take that as permission to unlock myself, though she left the keys on the vanity where I had put them yesterday morning. Who knows what punishment I would get. Another week of lock up?
So, it's Friday night. Part of me wants for her to unlock me since we'll be together all weekend, another part of me wants her to set the terms for which I'll be unlocked. Deep down I want to have to beg for it, and to earn release; at the same time, I don't want to have to deny her anything.
Giving her control - or rather requiring her to take control - has never been a condition of our otherwise perfect marriage. I have fantasies, as she well knows. I love her unconditionally, whether or not these fantasies ever become fulfilled.
I really, REALLY desire that she attain complete sexual satisfaction, and have yet to be convinced that I have actually provided that for her. I long to be teased and denied; I absolutely love it when she says things like "don't look at me", as she said when I saw her getting out of the shower earlier this week, even if it is against her nature to say such things. I want to please her in every way that I can to earn that release - and Thursday morning was AWESOME for me at least - but I know it can and will be better. I know that I can give her everything that she needs, given the right toys at the right time.

Happy Husband