Monday, September 9, 2013

AN UNBELIEVABLE TRUE STORY:


(reproduced with permission of customer)

August 21, 2013

Email to support@LockedupLove.com

From:    I'm in Trouble

Subject:  Um.....a bit of a personal problem

 
So, here's the deal.  My wife and I went to a party last evening, where I consumed entirely too much alcohol, and lost some discretion. Later in the evening, looking for me, my wife entered the kitchen of the hostess, where she found us embraced in (what she calls) a rather passionate kiss. Not pleased, she immediately drove us home. I woke up this morning locked in our CB6000,
which we have used occasionally for some games. And locked by your reusable plastic lock. My wife, way too gleefully, showed me a photo on her phone with me holding the plastic key in one hand, and a match in the other. She informed me that, in my diminished capacity, she had talked me into torching the key into a plastic blob. And worse (if possible), I now have a string with 8 bells attached tied to the CB, which is the amount of kisses she observed, hanging from the cage down my leg.  Yes, ringing each step I take...


She has informed me that I will be wearing the CB until I can get a replacement key from you folk.  Further, she made it a condition that I explain this situation to you, and cc her with my request. [she also told me I had to say not to hurry]. There, I said it, but didn't really mean it....

So, my question is: How quickly can a replacement key be sent? Please advise asap.

Thank you for your attention to my 'situation'.
 
Keep checking back for the update..