Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm in Trouble's Plight Continues


Response from I'm in Trouble

Ok, you are right, she is currently laughing her a** off. So I am stuck until you return from holiday. I guess I get what I deserve.....

However, we did order the lock just recently, so hopefully I will be able to find the proper key.  Should I order it through your web page, and you can send a new lock AND KEY upon your return?  Please advise.


Hope your days are going a bit better than mine. My wife is thinking karma, and is really enjoying my situation. I am now being referred to as "her little girl" due to the lack of a certain appendage.... I have promised not to cut the lock off until we explore all of the alternatives. 

Hope to hear from you soon.....really.....and thx for not saying nahh nahh.  I imagine your SO has already done so.....