Friday, September 13, 2013

I'm in Trouble let's us know about the bells



Response from I'm in trouble
Thank you for the advice, I will place the order today, and it shall be waiting for you upon your return. My wife insists that it be posted in her name, so that is how I will make the entry.

I must say that this has been a new experience for me.  Previous chastity play has had me confined for about 48 hours or less, so now that we are looking, at best, at 7 or 8 days, it is an entirely new animal. I discovered yesterday that the CB has had some unconscious effects on me as well as the obvious physical ones. I had realized that my stride, while walking, had been altered a bit. Rather than 'walking with my shoulders', as a guy does, I have been walking 'with my hips', in a more female fashion, to lessen the movement of the CB.  Swiveling the hips forward with each step allowed the CB to travel with me in a more comfortable position. So, within  in a very short period of time, that was how I was walking,
unaware of any observable  difference. A girl from work asked me yesterday if I had hurt my back. Responding in the negative and inquiring why she asked, she stated that I had acquired a 'really cute wiggle in my butt'. I'm sure I turned fire engine red as I walked away....Have you heard of this 'wiggle effect' from other clients?

And, ahh, the bells. You recall there are eight of these, one for each alleged offense, tied together in a chain with pink embroidery thread. Individually, these small bells are nearly inaudible; corporately, however, hanging down nearly to my kneecap, they sing with the gusto of a Baptist choir. While at work, encouraging them to be tacit, I house them in a zip lock plastic bag, nestled with a blanket of tissue and tucked in the tightie whities.  This seems to minimize their zeal for self expression, knowing that they will be released at 5 p.m for their nightly concert. Deb seems to greatly enjoy this from her current 'little girl', as she does not fail to make a comment (attached with the expected smirk) at my every move.

In any event, glad your holiday has been fun. And yes, even if it had rained each day, still places ahead of mine. Be assured that I will be pleased when you return to the work force, sending a (much anticipated) present westward.